NAMASKAR DEAR MODI JI( ARJUNA ) FOR THIS TIME IF YOU EXCEPT HIM.
IT’S VERY IMP FOR YOU.IF YOU GIVE ME YOUR E-MAIL ID SO I SHALL SEND YOU ALL THE DOC .IT IS HELPFULL FOR YOU & FOR WHOLE WORLD.
HOW CAN I SEND YOU SOME ATTACHMENTS
I From:Jagannath Chatterjee (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Date: 28, Jun, 2015 at 21:56:07
Subject Achyutananda Malika Predictions
How I Developed A Taste For Predictions*-Suffering the intolerable heat that has engulfed Odisha with temperatures going past 46C, my memory heads back to my childhood days. It was in the year 1971, at the age of 9, that I had accompanied a group to explore certain scenic spots of Odisha. That map contained Chhatia – a small temple town – a village really. There is a temple of Lord Jagannath here with the prophecy that at the end of Kali Yuga when the city of Puri will be inundated by the sea, the idols of the Trinity will be rescued and placed in this temple where the worship would continue.
However, that was not what sparked my interest. There was an old priest there who we children gathered around. He started telling us about how one day the water, land, air and food would be poisoned and people would suffer on account of it. He also spoke about the pollution of minds and how people would increasingly become criminals and commit the most heinous acts. I remembered drifting away unable to believe him. In 1971 pollution was not heavy on our minds and we children did not recognize it. We had not come across rampant criminality too.
When I started reading about environmental issues in my high school and college days my mind kept drawing back to that hermit. I soon had a few books containing the prophecies of Swami Achyutananda (contemporary of Lord Chaitanya) called the Achyutananda Malika, and a few others of that period. Going through the books was not easy but I could comprehend the following sample (please consider these were predicted 500 years ago);
At the end of Kali Yuga;
1. People would forget God and even ridicule Him and the few believers that would remain.
2. Respect for elders and teachers would disappear. Many mischievous people would pose as religious leaders and through their oratory would mislead the masses.
3. Tradition would be lost and time old teachings would be disregarded.
4. People would take to dishonesty and crime as a profitable livelihood. The criminals would carry deadly weapons openly and use them. Many of those who indulge in large scale corruption would be shamed (exposed?).
5. Both men and women would lose their modesty and develop illicit relationships.
6. Children would become addicted to sex and even have offspring.
7. Incest would be rampant with sex within relatives and family.
8. People of the same sex would enjoy each others company.
9. The Sun would lose its benevolence and rain fire on the people.
10. Winds would create havoc. People would start fearing the hissing wind. (Cyclones?)
11. Rainfall would fail the farmers who would abandon their profession. (Happening)
12. Strange diseases would appear, epidemics would spread that would baffle doctors and kill people in large numbers. Mental peace would be lost.
13. Wild animals and snakes would leave the forest and invade villages and homes. (Happening)
14. There would be a National Highway to Puri. (Almost complete)
15. Stones would fall from the temple. The flag atop the temple would fall a number of times. The innermost precincts would see blood. The covering of cloth atop the Trinity would catch fire. Temple ceremonies would be grossly mismanaged. (These have happened already)
15. The last King of Odisha would be a “Balaka Brudhha” – Aged child.
16. The last King of Puri would be Gajapati Maharaj (the name is mentioned)
17. The last King of India would be a strong ruler.
18. During the build up to the end, the people would suffer inflation, non availability of food, diseases, mishaps, increased taxes forcing people to rebel against governments.
The end predictions are as follows;
1. When the farmers would lose interest in agriculture and wild animals would invade villages, know the end is very near.
2. Two Sun’s would be visible in the sky terrorizing people. (A comet?)
3. The world would become dark for 7 days (some say 4) and the skies would scream putting great fear into the hearts of men killing many.
4. The earth would shake violently destroying towns and villages.
5. The sea would surge forward and the Temple of Lord Jagannath would be inundated up to the 22 steps that lead the Temple atop a sand hill.
6. Foreigners would destroy the Hirakud Dam (leading to large scale flooding?)
7. Only 2-3 persons per village would survive the catastrophic end to carry the seeds of civilization forward.
The Kalki Avatar: (I have received this as a feedback after initially circulating this article)
1. According to the Malika, the Kalki Avatar would be born in Odisha. He will be averse to publicity and engage with his devotees (leela) mostly in forests and far away places. His devotees will also keep themselves hidden as they lead torturous lives under the wrath of Kali.
2. According to the Jagannath Malika and also the Hadidas Malika His name would be “Chakradhar”
3. He would (through his spiritual powers?) initiate a World War – the destruction of which will strike immense terror in the hearts of people and would kill and disable many. During this period He would reveal Himself to all. Prior to this the many sufferings of the people would make many turn to spirituality for solace and there will be a great yearning for a genuine spiritual leader and thus a cry for an Avatar would come up from the souls of the people. Many will repent their crimes and beg to be forgiven.
4. After the War he would engage in reorganizing a new society. Wealth hidden in temples and in many unknown underground places would be used for gainful purposes. Civilization would push forward with a new mindset. (Reminds me of Sri Aurobindo’s descent of the Supermind)
5. Lord Jagannath, Balabhadra, Devi Subhadra would incarnate as per Achyutananda and Hadidas Malika. They would also stay hidden.
6. The next King of Odisha would be “Anantakeshari”.
Recently I had visited the Sankaracharya Math at Puri. They are collecting donations for a grand revamp of the Math. The priest collecting the donations suddenly looked forlorn and shared this with me. “We are trying hard but the Sankaracharya is not taking any interest. He says that before the project would be completed the combination of an immense cyclone, a very big earthquake and a huge sea surge would strike Odisha. No town or village would emerge unscathed. The seat of the Sankaracharya too would be sent underground by the quake.”
Those well versed in the Malika may please add or correct me
MY CONTACT NO 9040542864
IT IS NOT A COMPLAIN BUT IT IS IMP FOR MODI JI FOR DIVYA GYAN SO PLZ FORWARD THIS TO MODI JI.