A request to stop allowing businesss in education

Complaint Date:
Category: Education

My don is 14 years of age and is an average studying child.The school in which he studies is affiliated under CBSE.Does CBSE allows a school to throw out the student if he is not able to cope up with the studies and on behavioural ground.The kids grow and changes occur..but throwing out the student is the way??? The school is not giving us fee challan n forcing us to withdraw my child on mischivious grounds.please help us.i am from indore.need urgent help..many of the children are going though this situation and i cant wait for my child to commit suicide.please help us

A request to stop allowing businesss in education
0 votes, 0.00 avg. rating (0% score)

Leave a Reply

  • (will not be published)

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

3 × = twenty one