Builder Complaint

Complaint Date:
Category: Real Estate

Company Name:

I own a house in Anthea Floors, Wild Flower Country, Gurgaon and Unitech in spite of having taken about 50% of payment towards the construction, hasn’t even started construction. No update has been provided and all the contact numbers given on their website are either wrong, always busy or not working.

As per supreme court ruling dated 17th Aug 2016, I could get a refund of my money.

I would like to file a complaint against Unitech group and get my money back.

Builder Complaint
0 votes, 0.00 avg. rating (0% score)

Leave a Reply

  • (will not be published)

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

five + 8 =