fight for rights

Complaint Date:

Sir previous year 2014 my husband commit suicide because of my mother in law and my brother in tortured him for property .I have 2 children and my in-laws don’t give me anything .I am living with my parents now .My father is retired sub inspector .And its very difficult to survive .My in-laws are also threaten me .I submitted the case against them in high court but till now no one help me.Pls help me sir its very difficult to me survive with my children .Pls help me.

fight for rights
0 votes, 0.00 avg. rating (0% score)

Leave a Reply

  • (will not be published)

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

four + 4 =