for permenent order of my father

Complaint Date:
Category: Others

Company Name:

dear sir,
first of all sorry
and i beg u that why my father is not permenent in his job last since 25 yers.
he won his case in the supreme court from 1989 than why is not paying his all cutted amount and other benifits also.

kind of information he has no own his home or any other thing.

please give me a replie sir

i need this please do needfull……..

rathod fulchand
+91 9722353929

for permenent order of my father
0 votes, 0.00 avg. rating (0% score)

Leave a Reply

  • (will not be published)

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

+ three = 7