i do not get my right please help me

Complaint Date:
Category: Others

Company Name:

my name is gulsan kumar and i m handicapped i do not get handicapped pansion i have not my home i live in road i have my two sister and want to marriange that and i have 1 lakh dept and my is shri ashok kumar is very ill. and i do not have money . i am alone please help me sir icant not walk because i am handicapped i dont get job from anywhere what this is nation ru;les i am small labour .i earned daily money by begging and spent daily for my family
name:-gulsan kumar
father name:-shri ashok kumar
mother name :-shri mati puspa devi
address;- nagla karan singh gali no 2 kotla road firozabad

i do not get my right please help me
0 votes, 0.00 avg. rating (0% score)

Leave a Reply

  • (will not be published)

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

− 6 = zero