Law and Civil Rights Violation and Harassment by ruling party

Complaint Date:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Sanjib Kumar Mallick currently living in USA. I would like to share the message regarding our property loss which is acquired by TMC supporters in my village named Dwari, (P.O. Kaigram, P.S. – Monteswar, Sub -Kalna, Dist -Burdwan).
My father Mr. Mihir Kumar Mallick (Mobile 919932596961) is a farmer of 70+ yrs. old. TMC leader Mr. Krishna Mallick (Mobile 919734116260) asked for 3 lacs donation to party fund but we are not ready to pay this amount. As a result Nov-2013 TMC supporters acquired 3 acre of our land forcefully which is source of income for my father.
Due to this situation it is very risky for us to stay in our village. Currently TMC supporters does not allow us to enter and stay in our house in the village. Already we have filed cases in Kalna court. Court has ordered for Police protection but we did not get any help from Police.
When my dad protested for our land they did physical attack. We have all the legal supporting documents for our land and produced in court. Intentionally their lawyer (a TMC supporter) is trying to hold the case for a long time by taking one by one date but could not submit any supporting document.
I had raised couple of incidents for State and Central Govt. but did not get any help from govt.
Please extend your hand to help me and my family to overcome this situation.

Thanks and Regards
Sanjib Kumar Mallick
C/O Mr. Mihir Kumar Mallick
Mobile – (91)9932596961

Law and Civil Rights Violation and Harassment by ruling party
0 votes, 0.00 avg. rating (0% score)

Leave a Reply

  • (will not be published)

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

× 1 = three