Dear Quikr and Pranay Chulet,
I, Namitabh Kothari, Mumbai resident, state and submit as under:
1) that Quikr is an online website and you all are the officers responsible for the day-to-day affairs and running business of the said Quikr website. Quikr website offers cashback to the purchaser who pay online and also Free Delivery of the products purchased.
2) that I had made offer for 3 products bearing ad-id 220603889 and 221351551 and 220975222. On the 3 offers being accepted by the sellers, I had made online payment to Quikr I had made online payment of Rs. 3,800/- and Rs. 500/- and Rs. 1750/-.
3) Though the payments were made on 20-06-2015 but till today the products are not yet delivered to me.
4) The above amount of Rs. 3,800/- was paid online and till today Quikr has failed and neglected to either send the confirmation email or to deliver the purchased product of Rs. 3,800/-.
5) Therefore, though I have been calling on the Quikr Customer Care telephone repeatedly for last so many days and for so many times everyday, but Quikr has failed and neglected to deliver all the 3 products.
6) Please take this email as LEGAL NOTICE that if within 24 hours of receiving this email, Quikr does not delivers all the 3 products then it will amount to criminal offenses including but not limited to cheating and fraud as well as criminal breach of trust, which is punishable under Indian Penal Code, as amended uptodate, and I will forced to initiate LEGAL PROSECUTION against all the responsible and guilty persons in all Forums and Courts including Civil and Criminal Courts, at your costs, risks, loss and consequences, which please note.
thanks and regards,