request for help

Complaint Date:

Hi, i m arvid dubey. My father Mr. Tribhuvannath s. Dubey living at vill- kanhbanshipur, post- baderi, tal- mariyahu, dist- jaunpur, U.P.. with my mom and Gm. On of my neighbor Mr. Virendra dubey harrassing my father. Mr. Virendra dubey has good support of one collector/SDM. when my father complain to police, police dont take any action against mr. Virendra dubey because mr. Virendra dubey has good support from collector/sdm. Please help us. We r helpless. Police also dont help us. …..Arvind dubey(8698276478)

request for help
0 votes, 0.00 avg. rating (0% score)

Leave a Reply

  • (will not be published)

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

six − 2 =