With reference to Your PO No – 16170/CSH127 Dt. 27/06/2015, We had supplied 2 Set of N2O Storage Tank via Invoice No. 113 Dt. 12/12/2015 of Amount Rs. 970446/-.
According to your PO, Payment Terms was decided as given in form of 15 Days PDC from the date of Delivery. Now we would like to draw your attention on following points :-
1) When we asked for the cheque during the time of dispatch, You refused us and said that to collect the same after receiving the material at your noida factory.
2) After two days of dispatch we again approached you for the cheque and again you said to come on 18/12/2015 (Friday).
3) On Friday we again came to your office and again same thing repeat till date after our vigorous follow up from You & Your Purchase department.
4) We came to your office so many times to meet you but you never meet us and always sent your purchase person to deal with us.
5) We called you so many time but here also you didn’t respond.
Now more than a month has been passed and we are unable to get you that when we received our payment.
Thus we request you in written to kindly release our payment of Rs. 860946/- on an immediate basis for our better relation in future.
We hope for your positive reply.
Mellcon Engineers Private Limited
B-297, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-1,
011 2681 6530