Seeking justice since last three years

Complaint Date:

I have my divorce case filed in bhilwara district family court in Rajasthan frm july 2013. The case is very simple where the other party has not shown up even once and i got the court notice published in newspapers as well and submitted proof. Now when just two more dates were remaining,the magistrate got transferred and the post is vacant. This is not happening for the first time. Sometimes there is strike or judge goes on leave at others.
Being only child and having aged parents and to worsen it, a father suffering from parkinsons and partial paralysis, its getting traumatic everytime when my case is elongated in vain.
I request you to please look into the matter of vacant post of judge and get the appointment done asap.

Seeking justice since last three years
0 votes, 0.00 avg. rating (0% score)

Leave a Reply

  • (will not be published)

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

6 × six =