Subject: SKODA model year 2010
1. My name is Eliyau Halai, 52 y/o, resident of the city Nahariya in northern Israel.
2. I would highly appreciate it if you would kindly take a minute of your time to hear my story.
3. During the year 2014 I bought a second handed SKODA model year 2010 (henceforth: ‘The Car’).
4. During 11/2015, my car broke down – only than I’ve found out that the car was previously recalled by SKODA due to a malfunction in gear’s censor of the car.
5. Unfortunately, the warranty of the car expired in 09/2015, hence the official SKODA garage charged me 7,500 ILS (approximately 1,750 USD) for the repair of the car.
6. With all the respect, I honestly think that payment for the repair of the car shouldn’t have been imposed on me since I hadn’t done anything wrong.
7. I would deeply appreciate it if you could get involved in this unfortunate event, so I could get my money back.
8. Thanks in advance for your concern.