I am a final year student of B.A ENG(Hons) of SOL. Today I realized taking admission in SOL is the worst mistake of my life. My life is ruined just because of SOL inappropriate procedures and policies. Today I feel like SOL students are of zero value to the university. Below are reasons which destroyed my career:
1. Very late result, due to which forget other universities, Delhi university itself not considering us without results.
2. Very less marks- Every year I have worked harder and harder and every year university awarded me with lesser and lesser marks.
3. Ugly criteria for rechecking- Firstly, I don’t believe, SOL had failed me in one subject. Secondly, the great criteria for rechecking says that if and only increase in marks with more than 10, will be considered. Though I need only 4 marks to pass.
4. Very late result after rechecking- The SOL says that result of rechecking will be out after 3 months.
5. Very very very less marks are awarded to us as compared to Regular students.
The marks are so less that it won’t even touch 50percent. This is not only my story.
Every other student is suffering from this.
I want to ask SOL ( DU) if such marks are awarded to students, how can we get higher education & apply for job. All jobs & educational institutional requires minimum of 55%.
SOL has ruined my life. I don’t know how and whom to approach for justice.